The Web-Lead ROI Calculators, powered by the Glomark-Governan Genius® software, provide a simple but powerful web functionality that allows any visitor to access your website to quickly assess the benefits, Return-On-Investment (ROI), and economic value of any of your services or solutions.
The User of the Web-Lead ROI Calculators must register prior to using the calculator, which provides information that is sent to you as a lead for your marketing or sales representatives to pursue.
Web-Lead ROI Calculators are created by either Glomark-Governan or your own personnel, using the Genius Pro and Genius WebMaker tools. Without Genius Pro and Genius WebMaker, your development staff will likely spend weeks or months writing code, and configuring benefits, formulas, assumptions, ROI indicators, and other information needed to create an effective and objective Web-Lead ROI Calculator.
A Web-Lead ROI Calculator starts with a need and solution page containing a description of a potential customer’s need and an explanation of the company’s solution. The following pages contain a series of "Required" and "Optional" assumption fields that must be entered by the visitor. Once the visitor enters the data in the assumptions, the Web-Lead ROI Calculator presents and calculates economic benefits and common financial indicators such as ROI, Payback, IRR, NPV and the Risk of Not Investing.
The User can then generate a simple ROI report in HTML or Microsoft Word with the benefits and ROI measures included.
Features and Capabilities
· Web-Lead ROI Calculators are fully integrated web tools, and run in any Microsoft .NET based server.
Web-Lead ROI Calculators have a user-friendly interface with multiple input pages.
The output report is a HTML or Microsoft Word report that can be printed by the Web-Lead ROI Calculator’s User.
Web-Lead ROI Calculators run with EVC Templates generated in Genius Pro Version 7 or newer.
Assumption pages include assumptions groups (e.g., financial, operational, sales, etc.).
Assumptions notes, for additional comments on each assumption.
Request more information email selection in "Thank You" page.
Visitor tracking report, including each page visited (and the time spent on each page).
Visitor alert report, indicating the visitor’s host address.
Includes only the desired financial indicators (e.g., ROI, Payback, NPV, IRR, etc.).
Operational Benefits · Leverage your investment in Genius Pro.
· Utilize the same EVC Templates used by your sales representatives.
· Sales representatives can pursue the leads generated by the Web-Lead ROI Calculator, and using Genius Plus and the support of Genius Pro, create and customize a complete, objective Business Case for the client; thereby, reducing the sales cycle time and increasing close-rates.
Measurable Economic Benefits · Increase leads by using Web-Lead ROI Calculators on your web site.
· Increase revenue by better justifying investments in your solutions.
· Eliminate considerable code programming time and Web design efforts required to create custom ROI Web calculators for your prospective and existing customers.