Solution Value Creation Professional (SVCP) Course and Certification
The Solution Value Creation Professional (SVCP) course provides the participants the skills and how-to methods to define the economic benefits of any solution.
Participants learn how to identify all the benefits from any solution, as well as how to forecast and economically quantify tangible and intangible benefits of systems, services and solutions, for internal or external customers.
Participants learn how to construct a compelling business case template and value model, with the strategic and financial value of any solution.
Solution Value Creation Professional Course includes:
A method to identify and define all the benefits of any solution.
The model to define and economically quantify the tangible and intangible benefits of products, services, and solutions.
The model to determine the economic risk of doing and not doing an investment in a solution.
The elements to forecast the solution ROI, strategic, and financial impact.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Solution Value Creation Professional (SVCP) Course & Certification program is designed for:
- Product managers and engineering leaders.
- Sales and marketing professionals and managers.
- PMO and ePMO directors and project managers.
- Business analysts, consultants, and enterprise architects.
- Value engineers, solution value experts, and value stream leaders.
- Digital transformation consultants, architects, and analysts.
At the end of the SVCP class, the Participants have the option to take the SVCP certification exam.